Saturday, November 14, 2009

Goodbye Jeremy.....

Jeremy a.k.a(the second smartest guy in the whole form and a great friend) is leaving for Australia.During the last day of school, he finally showed how much he's gonna miss us.Well, he broke down and started crying when the video made by Amanda was played for him.I really understand how it feels to be leaving everything like your best buddies, childhood friends and stuff like that and to start all over again from scratch.Although we're not really close friends, but I'm sure I will miss him a lot.It's been a blessing to be able to have known such a friend.Everybody hopes he get an Aussie girlfriend and introduces her to us.Well, I think that would be good to know that he got used to the life there but at the same time not forgetting us.

Well he's leaving before Chinese New Year(maybe during Christmas).Hope I can treat him to the movies or coffee before he goes...........

No comments:

Post a Comment