Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Friday, Bad Saturday....

Well, there's half an hour before it's officially Good Friday......I know I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow very much....but.....
There's school on Saturday!!Yay!?
I mean what was the school thinking?After a public holiday everybody has to go back to school??I don't really hate school(that much) but don't they think they are spoiling everybody's weekend?
Well, this is one of the worst weeks of my life ever I could say......Physics,Bio,Chemistry=+/-Fail....
Haiz.......
Despite this, this week's quite OK come to think of it.....
My family and I attended church tonight.Well I expected it to be quite boring at 1st but that proved me wrong.....in fact I was moved by the message......So the lesson of the week is don't expect things to turn out bad.....it may even turn out better than you expected.....

That's all for now....^^

1 comment:

  1. Lol..Brandon Hiew..study hard then everything is gonna be alright :D All the best ya~

    ReplyDelete